Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tutorial [SE TUTORIAL] Otterbox

01-15-2013, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 05:12 PM by Dominator#.)

Okay Hacksociety, Today i will be giving you a tutorial on how to get a free Otterbox defender series for any Iphone.

Firstly you will need to find a friend with an otterbox case. I'm sure it wont be too hard with all of them that are out there. You will need 4 things from it. set it up so you can take pictures, close one side but not the other. Also make sure you have a piece of paper with your name and the date (use the date you plan on making the call) so they can prove the pictures are not off the internet
Take these pictures:

- Picture of the front
- Picture of the Back
- Picture of the side that is open
- Also if there is a little code on the inside get that too.

Now you need to call Otterbox. Tell them your phone dropped out of your pocket and the case broke. It will not close anymore. They will ask you a few questions like when you bought it. say you bought it either on Black Friday from bestbuy, or on cyber Monday from their website. (they cant find the orders from cyber Monday)

They will ask for name and address. give it to them, then they will ask for your email address. Give them a real email address. then you will receive and email asking you to send the 3 pictures

Add them as an attachment and send it back (SAME SUBJECT LINE)
they will get it and within 1hour-1day you will get an email saying a new one has been shipped out.

Please +rep if you like the tutorial

[Image: HH60BMX.png?1?6172]

Hide My Ass

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Advertise with HS today
From
$
/mo.

Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group