Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rat for Windows and Mac!

10-20-2013, 06:04 PM
My computer runs windows but my target has a mac.

I tried JRat but my target doesn't have the latest java installed so it just opened in WinZip and got detected.

Is there a rat i can run on windows that makes servers that will work on mac?

Hide My Ass

10-21-2013, 11:04 AM
NOBODY KNOWS??????

Ive heard of Blackhole but I dont know if you can run on windows while hacking a mac with it.
10-21-2013, 11:42 AM

I would ask #opVendetta, He's smarter in this subject.

In my personal opinion, For windows, DarkComet is good.
I would browse marketplaces looking for java executable rats.

~Nyan1337

[Image: 5bpaog.gif]

10-21-2013, 12:03 PM

If they have a Mac, the chances are that they have Bootcamp on their system so they probably have a Windows OS too.. what I'm trying to say is if you're unsuccessful in your attempts to find a suitable RAT for Macs, you could always try to find out if they have Windows installed on their computer, and target that instead. (tell them you can only open the file in Windows)

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

[Image: 5FXy5]

10-21-2013, 12:13 PM

(10-21-2013 12:03 PM)AceOfSpades Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.If they have a Mac, the chances are that they have Bootcamp on their system so they probably have a Windows OS too.. what I'm trying to say is if you're unsuccessful in your attempts to find a suitable RAT for Macs, you could always try to find out if they have Windows installed on their computer, and target that instead. (tell them you can only open the file in Windows)

Ace, he needs to know how to do Social Engineering.

[Image: 71pxyc.jpg]
----- Horizon Team -----

10-21-2013, 12:21 PM

Yes I know but he asked this question specifically to find out whether there are any alternatives to JRat.

[Image: 5FXy5]

10-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Ok Noob question here lol...
What is social engineering?
10-22-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 11:02 AM by Mr.Dark.)

there is no rat for mac because mac system doesn't get any virus or trojan.

Jabber : Mr.Dark@jabber@at

In a World That We All Must Share
It's Not Enough To Stand and Stare

10-22-2013, 11:07 AM
What about Blackhole rat?
I heard it can infect both windows or mac os. But I'm trying to find out if its secure or if i can run it on my windows and create .app server - if that's possible.

(10-22-2013 10:58 AM)Mr.Dark Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.there is no rat for mac because mac system doesn't get any virus or trojan.
10-22-2013, 11:24 AM

(10-22-2013 11:07 AM)mimi86uk Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.What about Blackhole rat?
I heard it can infect both windows or mac os. But I'm trying to find out if its secure or if i can run it on my windows and create .app server - if that's possible.

(10-22-2013 10:58 AM)Mr.Dark Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.there is no rat for mac because mac system doesn't get any virus or trojan.

Trust me there isn't any rat for mac.
But if you got one and you want to try that tool open in Sandboxie or in VMware.

Jabber : Mr.Dark@jabber@at

In a World That We All Must Share
It's Not Enough To Stand and Stare

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hide My Ass

Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group