Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to bypass security questions once facebook account is hacked

12-16-2012, 03:39 PM

Very simple tutorial this one guys and this bypasses gmail login,facebook login,yahoo and most web pannels and probably many others i have tested this so many times so when i used to hack accounts.

You can avoid these shitty questions like mobile or pic questions etc.....

1.Find what country the victim is from EG just go to victims facebook account and click about to see what country he/she is from.

2.Go to hidemyass.com and get yourself a Proxy from same country as them and then just change ur proxy to the same country as your victims country.....

3.Now go login to there account and TADAH no stupid questions how easy was that....

To change ip Go to:Control Panel->internet options->Conections->Lan settings and put the Proxy and port in the bottom and tick the box and apply to start using a different proxy.....

Tutorial wrote by me Tongue Enjoy........ Cool

Hide My Ass

12-17-2012, 04:25 AM

Mobile "question" is working with doesn't matter of IP address Smile

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. to buy Legendary. Thanks

[Image: cooltext940523944.png]

12-21-2012, 08:27 PM

oh yeah if they set it up the account so everytime they login they have to use the code from there mobile obviously nothing bypasses that but theres not many people who have the brains to use that lol Smile or they usually get £$%^£" off and take it off cause it gets annoying like what i did lol
01-19-2013, 07:13 PM
it can be a good idea //////////// let's try
01-19-2013, 07:17 PM

Wow that's easy Tongue.
Good to know, thanks. Smile

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

01-21-2013, 11:01 PM

nice tutorials looking into hidemyass.com, plan on using this for everything ) thanks
01-22-2013, 07:38 AM
nice and easy tutorial thx man
01-23-2013, 11:40 AM
Easy :O. Facebook have so stupid security ><

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hide My Ass

Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group