Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Do I Hack RSPS...

12-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I am wondering how i can hack rsps account passwords mainly admins so i can spawn things and give my self things. If i cant get that done how do i make myself an admin?

Or will anyone just help me make a CheatClient? for a 508 or a 718?
12-04-2012, 10:54 PM

you could always make a phishing account stealer program disguised as something wanted by a lot in the game...i dont know what game it is but if you make one of these you send it to an admin saying it is the coolest thing youve ever seen...then you get their accounts and then log on to it and make yourself an admin Tongue if you need any help making one of these programs feel free to ask, i can help
12-04-2012, 10:56 PM
(12-04-2012 10:54 PM)Andrew81196 Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.you could always make a phishing account stealer program disguised as something wanted by a lot in the game...i dont know what game it is but if you make one of these you send it to an admin saying it is the coolest thing youve ever seen...then you get their accounts and then log on to it and make yourself an admin Tongue if you need any help making one of these programs feel free to ask, i can help

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me make one.. but is it free because i got no cash right now if it is then dont worry!

MESSAGE BACK ASAP!!! :)XD
06-10-2013, 01:00 PM
(12-04-2012 10:54 PM)Dominator# Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.you could always make a phishing account stealer program disguised as something wanted by a lot in the game...i dont know what game it is but if you make one of these you send it to an admin saying it is the coolest thing youve ever seen...then you get their accounts and then log on to it and make yourself an admin Tongue if you need any help making one of these programs feel free to ask, i can help

Dominator could u Make "ME" One of those Phising things please
06-10-2013, 01:03 PM

I use to make AOI phishers but retired out of that business. If you want a decent phishing page you will need a paid webhost though its the best way to go about it.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group