Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Help with Mongodb Hacking

08-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Are there any known mongodb exploits/hacks? If there are then what are they because I couldn't find anything on it.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

DigitalOcean

08-20-2013, 09:33 AM

(08-20-2013 07:02 AM)inuyasha2876 Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Are there any known mongodb exploits/hacks? If there are then what are they because I couldn't find anything on it.

How hard did you look?

Found this in 2 minutes. see if this helps? This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Remember Google can be your best friend...

ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل شيء مباح

08-20-2013, 10:09 AM

thanks for the Website haze, ill be needing that..

Ninja - watch out for my ninja army... they dont f#ck around.
[Image: 11i271v.png]

08-20-2013, 10:46 PM

(08-20-2013 10:09 AM)X.E.O.N. Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.thanks for the Website haze, ill be needing that..

You're welcome. Exploit-db is a great resource!

ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل شيء مباح

08-21-2013, 02:38 AM
(08-20-2013 09:33 AM)-HaZe- Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
(08-20-2013 07:02 AM)inuyasha2876 Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Are there any known mongodb exploits/hacks? If there are then what are they because I couldn't find anything on it.

How hard did you look?

Found this in 2 minutes. see if this helps? This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Remember Google can be your best friend...

Thanks for telling me but I don't really get how it works and how to use it.

08-22-2013, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 01:43 AM by AnonFreeworld.)

Gonna check this out see if I can help with these

Ah ok so from taking a look at the exploit well atleast a brief scan. What I got from it was that you must generate a JS shellcode using metasploit. The exploit exploits the native helper feature (Which i've never dealt with mongodb in my life so i'm not sure if native helper is a default feature in mongodb). + this exploit has not been verified or rated so i'm not sure if it works. If you could possibly message me the info of the site and a skype contact I would be more then happy to help you. -Anon

[Image: a4Itd8y.jpg]

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Advertise with HS today
From
$
/mo.

Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group