Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dox tools...

11-04-2012, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 09:21 PM by ※ᅔ ÑØŘĐÂČÎÃ ᅕ※.)

We all do it... but what do we use or at least share one thing maybe ??

me, I tend if dating websites to get the photos, download to desktop, then upload to google images This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

then lists all same as photos and you'd be surprised how many people use the same favorite "I look good dont I"

or for basic searches
This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

and quite a few more tricks, but the more listed here the better for us all, whats your best methods....

PS, the dating sites, you would be surprised how many use the same photo as facebook Linkdin, and then dont be a fool, just note their favorite things, interests etc, go back to the dating site, and respond with knowledge hey presto ***

she says or he says "OMG we are so similar",

this and the fact I do same goole images search with their favorite tv star, and pick a close image of a normal person...
Tongue bad me I know... mwahhhhhh --

also could call it social engineering.. friends get access, and then its just a matter of time.. same as picking out FB accounts that are support staff for big ISP's etc... same formula, and work them baby... I play a mean Jessica Rabbit lol...Big Grin and send the most dirty pictures.... Angel

[hide]

[Image: nordaciabanner2013.jpg]
ßè ƜāƦƝƎƊ / 被警告 / זהר / بايد هشدار داد / ßè ƜāƦƝƎƊ ƉǟŸ Ǯ ħĩĝĦŤ ƤāŢĥ řō èńĮıĝħĩɱɘɴȾ
[Image: 2012kb.jpg]

DigitalOcean

11-04-2012, 09:22 PM

nice post Big Grin                           
11-04-2012, 09:25 PM

I did a bit of doxing earlier actually. I'm slightly out of practice but I still got a bomb of useful info. :3

[Image: nhDx7.gif]
This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

11-04-2012, 09:31 PM

(11-04-2012 09:25 PM)王子様}{ero Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.I did a bit of doxing earlier actually. I'm slightly out of practice but I still got a bomb of useful info. :3

So long as not about an hour ago when I joined up lol..... I have planted honeypot Dox info leading to a tosser I despise, who has a pc but no brain... sometimes its good to lave a fake trail, not easy to follow, but leading down the wrong garden path...

what did you use 王子様}{ero ?? and what was the best info to follow ..??

or was it me mwaaahhhhh"... lol...

ßè ƜāƦƝƎƊ / 被警告 / זהר / بايد هشدار داد / ßè ƜāƦƝƎƊ ƉǟŸ Ǯ ħĩĝĦŤ ƤāŢĥ řō èńĮıĝħĩɱɘɴȾ

11-04-2012, 09:39 PM

(11-04-2012 09:31 PM)※ᅔ ÑØŘĐÂČÎÃ ᅕ※ Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.So long as not about an hour ago when I joined up lol..... I have planted honeypot Dox info leading to a tosser I despise, who has a pc but no brain... sometimes its good to lave a fake trail, not easy to follow, but leading down the wrong garden path...

what did you use 王子様}{ero ?? and what was the best info to follow ..??

or was it me mwaaahhhhh"... lol...

Sounds good! This guy scammed a friend so I'm passing on the info to him, hopefully the fool gets scared and makes things right.

This guy made it too easy, I got so much info just from Google! Big Grin As in, a scary amount compared to usual. No special tricks, just a search engine, a semi-functioning brain and some SE'ing. I extracted meta-data from his Facebook profile pictures too so I even know what model camera he owns.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

11-04-2012, 09:41 PM

can you explain to me how meta-data works? :O
11-04-2012, 09:49 PM

(11-04-2012 09:41 PM)MasterC Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.can you explain to me how meta-data works? :O

Wikipedia Wrote:Metadata may be written into a digital photo file that will identify who owns it, copyright & contact information, what camera created the file, along with exposure information and descriptive information such as keywords about the photo, making the file searchable on the computer and/or the Internet. Some metadata is written by the camera and some is input by the photographer and/or software after downloading to a computer. However, not all digital cameras enable you to edit metadata;[8] this functionality has been available on most Nikon DSLRs since the Nikon D3 and on most new Canon cameras since the Canon EOS 7D.

Easier to just quote. Tongue If you are ever posting an image of yourself on a site like this, you should always wipe the meta-data. Any one with the right software can access to gain information on you. GPS for example.

11-04-2012, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 10:07 PM by ※ᅔ ÑØŘĐÂČÎÃ ᅕ※.)

nice.... 王子様}{ero ... also just spam all his other sales... get his ip and if xbox player bit of Cain & Abel then give set HOIC or similar and hold him to ransom... you lag and cant play until I get my refund fu*ka... not that I do this in games anyway to teach people not to steal my BF3 Tank !!!!

quick find there are better tutorals, (kid soundz agy lol) .. but you get the idea

Big GrinBig Grin

11-04-2012, 10:11 PM

Haha, I plan on sending him everything I dug up first as a threat. If he doesn't play nice, I'll consider taking action. Currently I'm trying to brute force my way into one of his accounts right now. Hopefully he's the kind of special that uses the same password for everything. Tongue I have his PP e-mail address along with everything else so it will be fun! Big Grin

11-04-2012, 10:19 PM

(11-04-2012 10:11 PM)王子様}{ero Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Haha, I plan on sending him everything I dug up first as a threat. If he doesn't play nice, I'll consider taking action. Currently I'm trying to brute force my way into one of his accounts right now. Hopefully he's the kind of special that uses the same password for everything. Tongue I have his PP e-mail address along with everything else so it will be fun! Big Grin

lol.... get on his machine and webcam the duche-bag hahaha.... but edit it and drop in some huge dildos on a shelf in the background ... did that once ... my cousin didnt talk to me for a week Tongue ...

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hide My Ass

Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group