Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Booter and skype resolver?

06-15-2013, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 06:49 PM by hoppekevin.)
Hey guys, do you know where i can get a booter and skype resolver for free? If not , where i can buy? I want to tease my friends ^^
06-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Well, for Booting you Should use my Umbra booter v1.0.1 or Anon Booter which are Powerful charms. For Skype resolving you can Resolve Free IPs as much you want here : This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Thanks, I hope i helped.
06-16-2013, 05:34 PM
(06-16-2013 03:17 PM)xTaM4 Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Well, for Booting you Should use my Umbra booter v1.0.1 or Anon Booter which are Powerful charms. For Skype resolving you can Resolve Free IPs as much you want here : This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Thanks, I hope i helped.

The skypegrab site dosen't work Confused And can you send a link for your booter? Thx for help Smile
06-17-2013, 10:33 AM
(06-16-2013 05:34 PM)hoppekevin Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
(06-16-2013 03:17 PM)xTaM4 Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Well, for Booting you Should use my Umbra booter v1.0.1 or Anon Booter which are Powerful charms. For Skype resolving you can Resolve Free IPs as much you want here : This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Thanks, I hope i helped.

The skypegrab site dosen't work Confused And can you send a link for your booter? Thx for help Smile
Here is the booter you can Use : This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Heres the new site for Resolving : This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Hope i helped Once again.
06-20-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 08:25 PM by StriickeN.)

Thanks for the links. Smile These will be fun to use.
06-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the links. These will be fun to use.
06-24-2013, 10:18 AM

Ahh ha ha ha ha, I know which boat your in lol, you should not donwload, but purchase a web based booter. They normally have a skype resolver on them.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

are the only 2 free booters I know about at the moment and I hope this helped your search. If you want to purchase a seriously strong and good booter go to This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. . . .

Are the prices on anonymous-stresser.net too expensive? Dont worry, I know just what to tell you.

Go to This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. and you will see that it is the same type of stresser just cheaper Smile it hits just as hard, and to be honest I own both of them. I really cant compare but sometimes it seems like restricted hits a bit harder. But who am I to tell you? Go check it out for your self.

If you need more information, I dont mind talking over PM so we can work something out. I know more sites, and I know a site that knows way more sites than I know.. So the stressers are at those sites.

Guest should give me an idea for this area.

06-24-2013, 10:53 AM
(06-15-2013 06:48 PM)hoppekevin Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Hey guys, do you know where i can get a booter and skype resolver for free? If not , where i can buy? I want to tease my friends ^^

Well, if you would google "Skype resolver" lots off options would come up!
But, imtiax.net is one of my favourite booters, obviously got a resolver within it.

This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board. offers a resolver as well.

Enjoy young soul, hopefully you do more than skidding!
06-25-2013, 08:09 AM
wow i really need a minecraft account so how do you do this?
06-25-2013, 07:31 PM

(06-15-2013 06:48 PM)hoppekevin Wrote: This link is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.Hey guys, do you know where i can get a booter and skype resolver for free? If not , where i can buy? I want to tease my friends ^^

212-booter.net is not free but it's pretty powerful

Will no longer be active or participating in any projects. Will come back from time to time.

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Proudly run by MyBB, © 2002-2014 MyBB Group